Sumners Properties & Rentals LLC
Good rentals can be hard to find and usually don’t stay on the market long. Prepare yourself to be the best candidate by:
1. Searching rentals within your budget
2. Be prepared to provide proof of income and/or employment
3. Have the names and current contact information for current or previous landlords (it is not the landlord’s job to track down phone numbers)
4. BE HONEST – if you have mediocre or poor credit be upfront and honest about it as well as any renting mistakes.
5. Be Respectful – thoroughly read any instructions in a rental ad and follow them. Also, don’t be on your phone when meeting a prospective landlord.
6. Be prepared to pay for a credit check, deposit, and first month’s rent.
7. Don’t try to hide pets!
Two-story townhouse in Adairsville
3 bedrooms 2.5 bathrooms with one car garage approximately 1500 sq ft. All electric, kitchen appliances included.
$975.00 a month (One year lease – minimum) $800 deposit. Application required. $40 background & credit check. Must provide proof of income, references, and employment history. NO smoking or Vaping!! Pets considered on a case by case basis with a $300.00 non-refundable fee and a $20 monthly fee.